What is CrowdNerds?
Is crowdfunding for you?
With crowdfunding, you finance your company or a project by inviting the crowd - the broad masses - to financially support your company.
This is done via one of the following crowdfunding options:
- Donation-based: Where the crowd donates money directly to a good cause without getting any in return.
- Reward-based: Where the crowd supports by buying a predefined reward (the most well-known form in Denmark).
- Loan-based: Where the crowd lends a company money at a fixed interest rate (very similar to a bank loan).
- Stock-based: Where the crowd invests in a company to gain ownership.
At CrowdNerds, we specialize in reward-based crowdfunding (Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Booomerang, Coop Crowdfunding, etc.).
We advise companies the use of crowdfunding as an alternative to traditional financing options, but also as a strategy to:
- validate one's business idea
- achieve sales before production
- reach out worldwide
- build a community
Reward-based crowdfunding is particularly relevant to those companies that have created an innovative, physical B2C product. With a prototype in place, such a company would be an obvious candidate for reward-based crowdfunding.
As a member of Startup Central, you receive a special discount of 25% on our crowdfunding consulting course, which includes:
- 4 hours 1: 1 counseling
- A launch plan for your campaign
- A checklist of concrete steps to create a successful campaign
- Help with platform selection and rewards
for an investment of 2,200 DKK + VAT. The money is quickly earned back on a successful campaign (where you simultaneously build an audience for your business).
This applies to advice connected to reward-based crowdfunding - just like the campaigns on Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Coop Crowdfunding, Booomerang, etc.